First Go

The intent of this blog is to capture my work within the realm of wargaming and to post the occasional (regular?) battle report. I plan on using this as much as a journal of my games and work as much as anything else, but if others find it entertaining or at all useful, that’s an added bonus!

I enjoy wargaming both fantasy and science fiction (Lord of the Rings and Star Wars), but my recent love has been historical gaming, in particular the rule sets by the Too Fat Lardies. I’ve been working on Chain of Command related projects for the last year or so, and have recently discovered Bag the Hun. Being a pilot professionally, painting 1/600 WWII era planes and fighting historical encounters with them has been really enjoyable.

All that said, I hope to get pictures and a report up soon. 

Caleb

Comments